Monday, May 30, 2016

Well, it has been minute....this may take a while.

    Here I am on Memorial Day, thinking about what a shitty week it has been.  My wonderful husband was reminded by facebook that I used to blog.  (I did, and I was pretty good at it)  So I think it is a great time to start this back up.

    My daughter is now in college.  She went to Purdue Polytechnic in South Bend.  She did great.  Engineering seemed to be her thing.  Well, the girl misses her art.  If you know her, this does not surprise you.  So this next year she shall be an IUSB student with an undecided major.  I think this is perfect.  As I've told her over and over 19 year olds don't have to know what they are going to be for the rest of their lives.
   My son just finished his first year of high school.  After a little rocky patch during the 2nd trimester, he got his ass in gear.  He's well on his way to become something great.  (I think he's already fantastic but he's got some pretty big plans)
   My baby just finished 3rd grade.  He's so smart.  His grades are outstanding. He's an incredible reader and his personality....well...once you meet him you 'get it'.  I can't wait to see what kind of awesome things this kid does this next year.
   Emma's fiance is busting out tattoos and making me proud.  He has a passion for tattooing and an extreme gift on how to treat people.  I love and adore him like he was my own son. Randrea and Kurt...you did good.

    OK.  Now for me.  I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis this past week.  It sucks.  It really fucking sucks.  My heart is broken But I'm thrilled to have answers for so many things.  Being tired, numbness, memory loss, dizzy, difficulty swallowing....it has been going on for a long time.  Neurologist is guesstimating 7+ years.  I just happen to be in a pretty major relapse so all the pieces fit (and the MRI with 20 lesions on my brain didn't hurt coming up with a conclusion).  So now Shane and I have something else to do with our time.  My heart breaks for the man who would do anything for me.  He can't fix this.   If there was a way, he would find it.

   So now, you get to hear about my adventures for the summer.  This may be the most entertainment you get all summer.  OR you might be so bored out of your mind, you want to just listen to the same old story from the dipshit at the local bar.  Either way, I'm going to write about it.  Be careful.  I might write about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment